Caring for Your Preserved Specimen
- Keep preserved specimens out of hot areas and direct sunlight. Can be left at room temperature
- Preserved specimens do not need to be refrigerated. Do not freeze your preserved specimen
- Use the specimen within 6 months to a year
- If dissecting over the course of a few days, try to spray your specimen with Nebanol or Isopropyl Alcohol to add moisture and place in a resealable bag at the end of each session. DO NOT USE WATER
- Proper disposal of the specimen will vary from state to state. Please check with your local authorities before discarding.