WiFi Digital Microcsope with 1.3MP Camera, DCX Series, DCX-214-RLED
Click on any option below to learn more
|WiFi Digital Microscope with 1.3MP Camera, DCX Series, DCX-205-RLED||DCX-205-RLED||$546.00|
|WiFi Digital Microcsope with 1.3MP Camera, DCX Series, DCX-213-RLED||DCX-213-RLED||$874.00|
WiFi Microcsope with 1.3MP Camera - DCX-214-RLED
National is proud to introduce the first WiFi digital microscope series. The DCX-214-RLED represents the latest in educational technology. Like the Moticam X, this WiFi digital microscope transmits its live image to iOS and Android devices.
The DCX-214-RLED features high-speed, full resolution imaging technology built into one of our most popular microscopes. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with your class using WiFi tablets or wireless laptops. High-speed, high-resolution to fit any budget.
Please note: Pictured is a DCX-213-RLED.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with pointer. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- 45° inclined monocular viewing head rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100x (1.25 N.A.) objectives. All are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- DIN standard 100x (1.25 N.A.) available on DCX-214-RLED model only
- 4-hole objective turret, reverse position, ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification.
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours life, illumination equal to a 20 watt tungsten bulb.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours use from a single set of 3 AA rechargeable nickel hydride batteries. Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged - no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharger station needed. Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- Single 8 hour charge allows up to 50 hours of use.
- Rheostat intensity control
- Coaxial focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 120mm x 120mm stage, with professional quality, low profile mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial x-y controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with spiral focusing mount, iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder, blue filter supplied.
- Rugged cast metal, gray enamel finish.
- Base dimensions:
- Height: 380mm (15 in.)
- Net wt. 4.6 kgs (10 lbs).
- Molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 7 kgs (15 lbs), Dimensions 550x375x375mm (22x15x15 in.)
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 13.6 kgs (30 lbs), Dimensions 475x375x525mm (19x15x21 in.)
- Sensor type: CMOS
- Resolution: 1.3 MP
- WiFi Resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Chip Size: 1/3 in.
- Focusable Lens: 12 mm
- Processor: 2 Ghz or above
- RAM: 1GB
- Hard Disk: 500MB (Free Space)
- Video Card: 128 MB
- WiFi Adapter
- Motic software operates on Windows 7 or above & MAC OSX