Binocular Corded LED Stereo Microscope, Dual Mag 10x,30x, ST Series, ST-13-10-LED
Engineered for simplicity of operation, the ST Series stereo microscope provides a crisp three-dimensional erect image with a wide field of view. Simply change the magnification by turning the turret. Excellent resolution with high-quality optics for viewing specimens, rocks and leaves all at an affordable price. Suitable for grades 6 to 12. Limited 5 year warranty.
- Binocular 45º inclined head with diopter adjustment on one ocular tube for comfort viewing
- Post mounted head rotates 180º and is adjustable for various working distances
- Paired 10x wide-field eyepieces (rubber eye guards included)
- Interpupillary distance adjustable 51mm to 75mm
- Objectives are achromatic, parcentered, parfocaled and color-coded
- Includes a black and white reversible stage plate and a frosted stage plate (95mm) with locked-on stage clips
- Rack and pinion focusing with safety stop and tension adjustment
- Upper and lower LED illumination with on/off switch mounted on base
- Rugged all metal construction
- 3-wire safety cord
- Vinyl dustcover and instruction manual included
- Shipping information: 10" x 5" x 18" - 7lbs
*Upgrade eyepieces to 15x or 20x at no charge by replacing the "10" in the model number to 15 or 20.
- Walter Products