Mobile Microscope Storage Cabinet, 24-Microscopes
Mobile Microscope Cabinet
Provides a safe, convenient way to store your microscopes. It is constructed of solid hardwood, solid oak and oak veneers with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. The front and back doors have locks. The unit contains removable wire dividers to provide an individual space for each individual microscope (6-3/4" x 10" x 15-1/2"). With a mobile capacity of 500 lbs., this cabinet rolls on heavy-duty swivel casters with brakes.
The top is 1-1/4" black plastic laminate and furnishes an auxiliary work surface. The cabinet has storage for 24 standard microscopes.
Dimensions: 48"W x 24"D x 40-3/4H. Weight: 220 lbs.
- The unit is finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish
- 1-1/4" Plastic Laminate Top
- 4" ball bearing locking swivel casters
- 48"W x 24"D x 40"H
- Cabinet has front and back swinging doors that will store up to 24 microscopes
- Constructed of solid oak and oak veneers
- Diversified Woodcrafts Inc. is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Removable dividers to provide an individual space for each microscope
- The allotted space per microscope is 6" x 11" x 16"
All laboratory furniture, tables and carts will require additional freight charges (beyond what the website assigns). These charges are based upon the weight and size of the item, special handling requirements, and the destination location. Upon receiving on-line orders for these items, additional charges will be determined and customers will be notified of the total freight charges. No orders will be processed until approval is received for the total freight charges. Contact 800-228-7117 for shipping quote.