Liquid Propane Bunsen Burner, StabiliBase Anti-Tip Design with Handle, With Flame Stabilizer & Gas Adjustment
Click on any option below to learn more
|Natural Gas Bunsen Burner , StabiliBase Anti-Tip Design with Handle, with Flame Stabilizer and Gas Adjustment||CH0993NG||$21.95|
This basic Bunsen burner is used for safe continuous stream of flammable gas used for heating, sterilization and combustion. This burner has one adjustment which is an air flow adjustment sleeve. The version of burner is designed to have the flame controlled via the valve at the gas output, not at the burner. This is a very basic simple easy to use burner jetted for liquid propane. Liquid Propane Burners have a BTU range usually 2,000-3,200. Maximum Temperature is approximately 1,550° C (2,822° F) There are a number of burners offered with different options. Basic Burner (CH0991NG & CH0991LP) Very basic easy to use burner, usually selected based on price. Academic Burner (CH0992NG & CH0992LP) Burner with Flame stabilizer; Most common basic academic burner with air flow control. Versatile Burner (CH0993NG & CH0993LP) Burner with Flame Stabilizer and gas adjustment. Bestselling and most used burner due to flexibility to control and gas and air flow to the flame. Micro Burner (CH0994NG & CH0994LP) compact space restrictions when space and height is a concern. Tirrill Burner (CH0995NG & CH0995LP) burners for specialized finely controlled air gas mixture. Meker Burner (CH0996NG & CH0996LP) for hotter flames. All burners are available for both liquid propane and natural gas.
- This is the most versatile Bunsen burner is used for safe continuous stream of flammable gas used for heating, sterilization and combustion. This burner is equipped with an air flow adjustment sleeve, brass thumb gas adjustment and brass flame stabilizer tip. This is a very simple easy to use burner jetted for liquid propane.
- This burner is equipped with casted ribbed fuel input tube which is 8mm outside diameter - Recommended neoprene tube (not included) to connect burner to fuel source is Eisco Item number CH0100A 23.60" long (60cm length) or CH0100B 35.43" long (90cm length) each end of the tubes has a flexible end that can fit a variable diameter of 0.28" to 0.42" to accept a variety sizes on different burners.
- This improved design has an extended cast Iron base (4.25" x 4.25") prevents easy tipping, even with hoses connected. Burner feet are spaced on all four corners to create extra stability and so burner fits comfortably under stands. Equipped with a sturdy "Candle stick holder" handle. This improved safety feature is casted in to the base to allow user to move burner without getting harmed.
- Liquid propane burners have a BTU range usually 2,000-3,200. Maximum Temperature is approximately 1,550° C (2,822° F)
- All burners are available for both liquid propane and natural gas.