Biohazard Disposable Bags, 24" x 30", Pack of 100
Great economical solution for safe disposal of used pipettes, Petri dishes, multi-well cell culture plates, cell culture flasks, culture plates, membrane filters and other biohazard wastes. Bags with biohazard warning label contain standard biohazard warning symbol and precautionary procedures in four languages: English, French, German, and Span; sterilization patch darkens when subjected to steam sterilization.
- Pass ASTM 1709 Dart Impact and ASTM 1922 Tear Resistance Tests. High temperature autoclavable at a maximum of 135°C (275°F).
- Transparent polypropylene; 0.03mm (1.5 mil) thick.
- Plain, non-printed bags can also be used as conventional trash can liners.
- Material: Polypropylene (PP)
- Thickness: 1.5mil
- Bag Strength: 1709, 1922
- Seal Type: Twist Tie
- Maximum Temperature: 135°C
- Packaging: 100 per Pack
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The staphylococcus epidermidis culture is freeze dried into a lyophilized pellet packaged in a sterile plastic vial
Forensics Using Simulated Blood Kit SKU: ALD3104
Students act as lab technicians and assist investigators by examining evidence collected at a crime scene
The enterobacter aerogenes culture is freeze dried into a lyophilized pellet packaged in a sterile plastic vial. The culture includes one tube of rehydrating broth and one tube agar slant,...